Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mom Time Kicks Off!

Today was our first day of Mom Time, and if I do say so myself, I think it went pretty well. We had a great morning of getting to know each other with an icebreaker called Speed Dating...lots of random questions designed to dig a little deeper. After breaking into small groups, there was an icebreaker involving candy, so what's not to like about that?

I know I speak for the whole team when I say I'm so excited about the great turn-out today. If I had to guess, I would say it was almost an even match of new faces and returning (I didn't say old!) friends. We are looking forward to walking this journey of motherhood with you through this next year of Mom Time. We will use this blog to post the weekly lesson content, with some added resources. If I can figure it out, you'll be able to click and listen to the teaching if you missed it. Also, if you are on Facebook, send a request to join our Fox River Mom Time FB group.

Thanks so much for joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment, thought, or suggestion!