Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Last Message from Debbie

Hey girls!
I am so excited to see where God is going to bring this ministry through Jessica and Erika. I knew at the end of last year that they were the future directors of Mom Time, and have loved seeing how God was preparing them to take on this challenge.

After yesterday's skit and kind words from everyone, I realized that the biggest thing I will miss is hearing your stories of how God is working in your lives. It has been awesome having a front row seat these past six years that I have been in leadership to see God's transforming power.

I took a few minutes to chronicle my thoughts and emotions over on my blog. I would love it if you checked it out. Stay in touch...and don't forget to invite me back to eat my face off with y'all.

I love you girls!!
Debbie

http://www.debbiegiese.com/2013/05/mom-time-thoughts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment, thought, or suggestion!